Delivery of Products
1. The ordered goods are delivered by a courier company.
2. Deliveries of Products are made only within the European Union (continental).
3. The proof of purchase (original invoice) is attached to the package. Errors in the data contained in the invoice should be reported within 7 days from the date of receipt of the shipment, otherwise the complaint will not be considered.
1. The Ordering Party should settle the amount due for the ordered goods by making a prepayment to the Seller's account or by making the payment via the payment service PayU or traditional bank payment.
2. The Seller is not responsible for the proper functioning of payment services.
Order fulfillment time
1. The time of preparing orders (time to shipment) is counted from the moment the payment is credited to the Seller's account and amounts to:
• For orders up to EUR 3000 - up to 2 business days,
• For orders in the range of EUR 3000 - 10000 - up to 3 business days,
• For orders in the range of EUR 10000 - 30000 - up to 5 business days,
• For orders over EUR 30000 - up to 7 business days.
2. The time from dispatch to delivery of the goods is from 5 to 10 working days, depending on the chosen carrier.
3. In the event of a temporary lack of the ordered Product in stock, this time may be extended. In this case, the customer will be informed by e-mail immediately after placing the order.