1. All products offered in the Store are new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally placed on the market.
2. The products have a quality guarantee for the Seller, who is also their producer or distributor.
3. The Manufacturer's liability shall be excluded if the product is affected by mechanical damage of external origin.
4. If the package of the shipment is damaged or the seals / tapes are broken, do not accept the shipment and prepare a damage report in the presence of the courier. Checking the shipment on delivery is a necessary condition for considering any customer claims for damage or missing in the shipment.
5. In the event of any irregularities related to the quantity of the received goods, the Customer is obliged to immediately inform the Seller in writing about any discrepancies between the sales document and the stated condition of the shipment, but not later than within 5 days from the date of delivery.
6. Failure to raise objections within the above-mentioned period means acceptance of the quantity and types of Cosmetics in accordance with the order confirmed by the Seller.
7. These reservations should be written down in full on the applicable COMPLAINT FORM, the compliance of which should be confirmed with a legible signature by an authorized person. The Complaint Form is available at the link: Complaint Note
8. In the event of the Customer's objections to the quality of the Cosmetics in relation to the received goods, the Customer has the right to submit a quality complaint within the period specified by the validity of the product, but not later than within 6 months from the date of ordering products from the Store.
9. The complaint will be submitted in writing or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and will contain data such as:
• invoice number,
• type and quantity of the contested goods,
• value of advertised products,
• serial number,
• a detailed description of the defects of the goods,
• description of the circumstances in which they were found.
10. After receiving the complaint, the Seller shall send the Customer a confirmation of accepting the complaint for consideration within 14 days from the date of its receipt, and, at its own discretion, may order the necessary tests to be carried out, upon completion of which it will respond to the complaint.
11. The complaint procedure ends with the Seller's response to the complaint. In the event of full or partial recognition of the complaint, the Seller's response will contain suggestions on how to handle the complaint.
12. The return may take place only on the basis of a complaint accepted by the Seller.
13. The cost of returning products related to the complaint procedure is covered by the Customer.
14. The Manufacturer is responsible for the quality of the product within the period not exceeding the expiry date shown on the packaging.
Aroma Trend Sp. z o.o. Sp.k
Macierzysz, ul. Sławęcińska 4
05-850 Ożarów Mazowiecki